[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Financial Update

David Rorex drorex at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 17:00:56 UTC 2010

They wouldn't waive it for me, but I'm just a small time personal account.
Maybe they'll do it for a non-profit.
Otherwise someone'll have to write some code to scrape their site, you can
download the data in OFX or QIF format easily enough, as long as you can
write a script to log in and click the right buttons.