[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Financial Update

mfburdett at gmail.com mfburdett at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 20:17:36 UTC 2010

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 12:54 AM, Simon C. Ion <ion.simon.c at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not seeing any graphs on the "donation chart" tab. Am I doing
> something wrong with my Linux box, or are the graphs not live yet?

Has anyone donated in the last few hours? The IPN URL just got applied
to the PayPal account settings so hopefully IPNs will start coming in.

Also hopefully PayPal will ignore the SSL warning re: my self-signed
certificate... I usually set this up for sites w/ a paid cert from the
SSL mafia :p

--mark