[Noisebridge-discuss] maybe we just need walls so people can concentrate

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 05:57:43 UTC 2010

This solution seems to work at Hacker Dojo.
When people need privacy or quiet time, there's plenty of walled-off
designated spaces for that.
Every type of space is walled off, including some meeting rooms and
private offices that individuals can use whenever they need.

Simply putting up some sheetrock walls seems to solve the "everybody
bothered by everybody else" problem at another hacker space.

If you are so inclined, you can visit hacker dojo and view this for
yourself.

Patrick