[Noisebridge-discuss] Sleeping at NB

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 19:47:15 UTC 2010

Ok so.  I am usually pretty quiet on this list.  I am not a member but I am
going to quote my last talk at 5 minutes of fame concerning public transit
which also seems very applicable here.  For being a city of such smart
people, you are all fucking retarded.  There is only one way to solve this.
 We need to find out if it is indeed against our lease.  It doesn't matter
if the same people are doing it or if it is different people every single
night of the week.  If we are not supposed to have people "living" here
which could be someone (count 1) person, even if different every night,
could make us get kicked the f out of 2169 mission, we are being selfish and
mentally handicapped.  If it is against the rules (not even set by the
almighty noisebridge or even involving consensus) we HAVE to enforce it.  I
personally am going to take a few minutes to review the lease if I can find
a copy or speak to someone who you know, actually knows.  Personally, if I
find out in my research that we are not supposed to, the path is very clear.
 No one does it.  I would hope someone would actually have some balls to
either say STOP or something else such as calling the landlord and putting
complaints in.  No offense, if noisebridge cannot pull it's own head out of
it's own rectum, you might need some type of outside intervention to put
things into check.   Sorry for the doucheyness but this really isn't
something we should still be talking about.  Keep It Simple Stupid is a good
idea in this situation.

On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 2:31 PM, Sai <noisebridge at saizai.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 10:09 AM, Shannon Lee <shannon at scatter.com> wrote:
> > This is the traffic light problem -- you've got a bunch of people at a
> > corner waiting to cross.
>
> That is an interesting analogy to make. Here is the anarchist (à la
> Moxie) equivalent in your analogy:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Cassini
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shared_space
>
> - Sai