[Noisebridge-discuss] Sleeping at NB

L E lexein-esc at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 24 20:26:02 UTC 2010

Action?  I dunno, but I had some signage thoughts intrude into my brain.

 - All sleep-study subjects must sign up on a SleepBridge authorization
terminal.

 - Why sleep when you can hack something?

 - Sleep when you're dead.  Until then, hack away.

 - You don't have to go home, but you can't sleep here.

 - All sleepers are subject to sudden random experimentation.  Sweet dreams;
this won't hurt a bit.

 - MedBridge thanks you in advance for your kidney donation obtained during your
contributory nap.

 - All sleepers are assumed to be dead, and are subject to cardiopulmonary
resuscitation by 911-summoned trained EMT or SFFD personnel.

 - Inertness is deprecated.