[Noisebridge-discuss] Sleeping at NB

jim jim at well.com
Fri Dec 24 20:36:01 UTC 2010

   maybe move the screen to where the big pile
of stuff is (near the fire escape) and move the
big pile of stuff closer to the entrance and
maybe shuffle member shelves a bit?
   i'm willing to help but not do it all myself.
this email is a query to see if there are others
also like the idea and are willing to put some
time and muscle into it.