[Noisebridge-discuss] Sleeping at NB

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 22:35:04 UTC 2010

|Action?  I dunno, but I had some signage thoughts intrude into my brain.

 - All sleep-study subjects must sign up on a SleepBridge authorization
terminal.

 - Why sleep when you can hack something?

 - Sleep when you're dead.  Until then, hack away.

 - You don't have to go home, but you can't sleep here.

 - All sleepers are subject to sudden random experimentation.  Sweet dreams;
this won't hurt a bit.

 - MedBridge thanks you in advance for your kidney donation obtained during
your contributory nap.

 - All sleepers are assumed to be dead, and are subject to cardiopulmonary
resuscitation by 911-summoned trained |EMT or SFFD personnel. **

 - Inertness is deprecated.

OH GOD. I love all this! Playful but clear. That's what we need, not
passive-aggressive 4 am horns.

On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 1:09 PM, Jeff Tchang <jeff.tchang at gmail.com> wrote:

> Buy one of these and you can really say you are sleep hacking!
>
> http://www.wakemate.com/
>
> (I believe this product was recently launched)
>
> -Jeff

doing stuff and making things
---
"The function of all art ... is an extension of the function of the visual
brain, to acquire knowledge; ...artists are, in a sense, neurologists who
study the capacities of the visual brain with techniques that are unique to
them. ." -Semir Zeki