[Noisebridge-discuss] nap room

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 15:09:49 UTC 2010

Don't we already have a nap room? AKA the tea room?

I think that the only solution to this is that we need to suck it up
and actively communicate with people we find sleeping in the space.
All of this hands-off attitude about not ratting out who you've seen
sleeping in the space is ridiculous. Whoever arrives first at the
space should gather names of all they find sleeping there and post
them to the list. Maybe we can add a section to the wiki for
embarrassing photos? And whoever is reported more than a couple times
will get a stern Talking To by the various uppity people who have the
guts to take that upon themselves.

-K