[Noisebridge-discuss] Sleeping at NB

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Wed Dec 29 01:53:49 UTC 2010

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 1:54 PM, Albert Sweigart <asweigart at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll try to keep this short.
>
> Technical solutions are beating around the bush. If you see someone
> sleeping at noisebridge, gently wake them up and politely but firmly
> tell them this is unexcellent.
>
> They will say that they don't do it very often, or otherwise try to
> minimize it. Nod your head and let it drop.
>
> The third or so time you have to do this, bring it up with other
> people so that we can publicly come together and discuss it.

I think we're at this point (some people have been approaching the
person involved, but
only now just bringing it up with others).

I haven't heard of anyone sleeping at the place since they were
approached, but I'm not exactly the most connected person at NB. If
anyone hears of it, just mail me, and I'll co-ordinate.

d.