[Noisebridge-discuss] Board of the Knowing

jim jim at systemateka.com
Wed Dec 29 06:42:07 UTC 2010

   i like the sheet metal/magnet idea, for the
aesthetics as well as for control over one's
promotion. i brought in a couple of fairly
large sheets of stainless steel. i haven't
seen them around (hope they're in the space,
used or waiting to be used). the people who
sold them to me said they'd work as white
boards.