[Noisebridge-discuss] Board of the Knowing

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 19:42:31 UTC 2010

> Here's my idea:
> -stick a piece of sheet metal to the wall by the door
> -any Noisebridger can make a magnet of themselves which hopefully shows at
> least a picture and a name they want to be called by
> -when you want to be a resource for the space, slap your magnet on the piece
> of metal! When you no longer want to be a resource on point, take your
> magnet off the board!

great.  now how do we get this physical info to automatically extend
online? A side effect of Noisebridge's technical nature is taking
advantage of the internet for organizing (like here)...

  For instance -- the touch screens could be used as well.  Currently
they switch between a screen saver with rotating random images and a
full screen browser that is updated from pony.  Add a link and some
assets to the html on pony and we can get touch screen images of this
work board.

-rma