[Noisebridge-discuss] More missing stuff from the adafruit order

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 10:51:19 UTC 2010

Yo! That's probably mine...I had an arduino enclosure that seems to be
missing from the order (amongst a few other things...you don't happen to
have 2 LCDs without PCBs to support them and a music pack add on, doya?)

Thanks for recognizing. I took the other monochrom box to carry the rest of
my stuff, but there weren't any monochrom parts in it - just an SD breakout
board and a TinyISP programmer.

Sean