[Noisebridge-discuss] voting: approval vs condorcet

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Thu Dec 30 17:50:28 UTC 2010

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 8:28 AM, John E <neurofog at gmail.com> wrote:

> Should we simply have a consensus to confirm candidates to solve this
> issue?

This might not be allowable by our bylaws (IIRC, the board process is pretty
traditional because we don't know of anyone else using non-traditional board
election mechanisms, which may or may not be legally allowable in
California.  Corporate law FTW.)

That said, I don't know that we really need to worry about someone getting
on the board in order to subvert noisebridge.
--
/jbm