[Noisebridge-discuss] Practical Politics

Albert Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 23:38:13 UTC 2010

"Come Hell or High Water: A Handbook on Collective Process Gone Awry"
from AK Press

$8.50 on Amazon, but I have a copy people can borrow.

http://www.amazon.com/Come-Hell-High-Water-Collective/dp/1849350183

I like the cover especially:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/1849350183/ref=dp_otherviews_z_0?ie=UTF8&s=books&img=0

-Al