[Noisebridge-discuss] Practical Politics

mfburdett at gmail.com mfburdett at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 04:39:21 UTC 2010

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 03:25:38PM -0800, Shannon Lee wrote:
> Would any of you be willing to put together a reading list, or possibly hold
> a symposium of some sort, on how this stuff works, and how it's supposed to
> work?

Hi,
sometime last year I suggested Kill Radio (a radio station in LA) as a
good model for how to run a consensus-based organization:
http://www.killradio.org/doc/   They require every new member to have
a consensus training. Chris, one of their members, is often in SF for
work and I'm sure would be willing to do a workshop on consensus
process chris at killradio.org

I would also recommend AORTA, a local collective of trainers who do
consensus training: http://aortacollective.org/  They are professional
trainers, so would be excellent if noisebridge could pay them to do a
workshop.

--mark B.