[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Executive Director

Ever Falling everfalling at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 10:02:52 UTC 2010

there's nothing preventing us from renominating Mitch.

what was suggested in last weeks meeting is that the next meeting (this
coming tuesday) we'd go through the process of selecting a person we would
like to see be ED. then, the week after that (enough time for anyone to
polish up on any misgivings they have for whatever reason), we put that
persons ED nomination to a consensus. so unless something changes 'the plan'
we all agreed two weeks was a reasonable enough time to get this all sorted
out.

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 1:54 AM, Sai Emrys <noisebridge at saizai.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 1:00 AM, Jeffrey Malone
> <ieatlint at tehinterweb.com> wrote:
> > So any chance this can get back on topic to its original intent of
> > nominating people for the ED?  Or should I simply give up?
>
> Is there any reason one can't simply renominate Mitch?
>
> I think it's clear that most people support his being ED; the only
> objection voiced so far being that he's not around very much, but as
> you've pointed out, that's not actually a problem with him carrying
> out the official duties.
>
> - Sai

Trying to fix or change something, only guarantees and perpetuates its
existence.