[Noisebridge-discuss] EFF's 20th Anniversary next wednesday, Feb. 10th, DNA lounge

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Tue Feb 2 17:12:53 UTC 2010

I am personally inviting you all, providing you pay (although noone turned
away through lack of funds).

The reason I'm personally inviting you is because ... while I am sworn to
secrecy, there will be some medium amount of awesome in this even for those
of you who know something of EFF history. Dumb awesome, but awesome
nonetheless.

It may involve me in US flag boxers. Depends if they get here in time.

There. I've already said too much.

https://www.eff.org/calendar/2010/02/10/effs-20th-birthday-with-adam-savage

d.