[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Gender Art Opening Night!!

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 00:00:29 UTC 2010

Some of you might have seen Cassie, Sarah and I working on the gender
identity slot machine at noisebridge last weekend. Well it's
completed, and it's featured in this show! So you're all invited.

Much thanks to Noisebridge for the use of their shop.  I'll be
stopping by the party between 6 and 7, so feel free to join me in
spinning our well-constructed device, or feel free to stop by the
space whenever it's open. Let me know if you manage to win the gay
jackpot.

-K

PS. After this party, I'll be heading back over to noisebridge to
electrocute film in the newly dark and wired darkroom at 2169.  You're
also come welcome to watch coronas and laugh at us trying not to burn
film.