[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge FAQ

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 01:25:46 UTC 2010

You know, aestetix brings up a good point.  We don't really have any sort of
FAQ on the wiki.  There are so many things that new people who have lots of
enthusiasm try to jump in with and those of us who have been around a bit
tend to seem like we're shooting down.  Things like:

- I see you're having this problem, I think this neat technology is the
perfect solution.  How about it?
- If we only had this rule, it'd make things work so much more smoothly, so
why don't we change this?
- I want to add something to the space, how do I do this?
- I want to use something in the space, what do I need to do to access this?
- Why did someone just hand me a key?  I'm not a member!

Hm.  This is as much a reminder to myself to get started on this as anything
else.  If others want to chime in with q/a's it'd be really cool too.
Interestingly, despite my recent rash of "free time" it seems to be filling
up alarmingly quickly.

Christie
_______
"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom." -- W. Blake.