[Noisebridge-discuss] Registration now open for DebConf10

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Thu Feb 4 17:59:26 UTC 2010

Hi,

If you're a Debian user or interested in Debian, I really suggest
attending a DebConf at least once in your life.

It appears that registration for DebConf10 is open now!

Does anyone want to go in on a Noisebridge block of rooms? New York city
is pretty fantastic in summer and DebConf is usually a stellar gathering.

Check out the DebConf website:
http://debconf.org/

Here's a bit of detail:

Registration for DebConf10 opens
--------------------------------

Registration is now open for DebConf10! DebConf10 will take place in New
York City, USA from Sunday August 1st through Saturday Aug 7th, 2010,
with arrivals at our group lodging permitted as of 3 PM on July 31 and
departures required by 11 AM on August 8. The conference is preceded by
DebCamp from July 25-31 including the arrival day.

To register follow one of the processes outlined below:

- If you registered for DebConf7, DebConf8, or DebConf9, go to
https://penta.debconf.org/penta/submission/dc10/person to login.

- If you didn't register for last year's conference you need an account
in the conference management system. To register one, go to
https://penta.debconf.org/penta/user and create an account. After
visiting the activation URL sent to you by email, go to
https://penta.debconf.org/penta/submission/dc10/person and log in.

Best,
Jake