[Noisebridge-discuss] scanning electron microscope delivered

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Mon Feb 8 09:19:48 UTC 2010

Mike Kan and I delivered his scanning electron microscope today.  It's
been stored in a shipping container for several years, so it's not
quite in operational condition yet.

We installed it in the back, near the top of the stairs under the DJ
booth.  We were thinking to move it over by the east windows in the area
taken up by the temporary kitchen, once the real kitchen is ready.

There's a list for interested parties to discuss: