[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting Notes / 2010-02-09

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 04:47:04 UTC 2010

== Notes ==

=== Preliminary Matters ===

Usual business of treasurer's report, what Noisebridge is about and how
consensus works is handled without incident.

Many new people. We read the membership binder in full and discuss different
approaches to new members.

=== Weekly and Non-Weekly Events ===

Ozzie raises a question: how do we handle noisy shop implements? There is a
fair amount of discussion on this point:

* Jonathan, Christie and many others suggest he just go ahead and use the shop.

* Jim mentions a project to build baffles.

Space bridge discusses their future launch, in March on the 21st.

Seth mentions two one time events:

* The EFF party.

* He suggests that Steve Jackson might come back on Friday to talk about games.

=== Project Updates ===

We talk about the kitchen and Crutcher mentions a project to make "really
dangerous" sugar cookies.

Jim discusses electrical work -- much progress has been made -- and books and
the library. Crutcher mentions that the sewing group needs more space and would
like to use space previously allocated for the library. Jim, Crutcher and Andy
discuss this for awhile and then Kelly suggests we move it to a sub-committee.
Jonathan struggles valiantly to make it stick.

=== Final Notes ===

Something about stakeholders, steak, hahaha.

Thank you all for coming to this episode of Noisebridge meeting, see you all
same time, same place next week.