[Noisebridge-discuss] x64 asm group tomorrow (Thursday) night!

grey artkiver at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 22:59:13 UTC 2010

So some of us are going to start a group to delve into the world of x64 (aka
AMD64 aka EM64T aka x86-64 aka IA-64t) assembly tomorrow night.  Originally
I think we were shooting for 7pmish, but given that I want to learn about
this shiatsu massage stuff, and could really use a massage; I'm proposing
starting *after* the massage stuff wraps up, so maybe 9pmish?  Anyway, if
you want to get down and nitty gritty, swing on by!

-grey