[Noisebridge-discuss] can i make comics on your xerox?

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 08:55:17 UTC 2010

Hey noisebridge-
As a lot of you know, when the roof leaked recently, it happened to leak
right onto my comics.
And when i say 'my comics' i mean, the comics that i draw, self-print, and
sell at comic book conventions. Theyre pretty expensive to print (i print at
kinkos and kinkos like places).
long story short, I have a show coming up and I can't afford a reprint. I
thought it'd be worth asking if any of you have access to a copier that is
able to print double-sided copies.
It's a long shot, i know, but it'd really help me out.
meredith

--
doing stuff and making things
---