[Noisebridge-discuss] Django/Python week-long training: call for instructor/students

erin erin at j-fan.com
Thu Feb 11 23:13:02 UTC 2010

Hi there,
There was a week-long course offered at Hacker Dojo on the Django web framework,
but the instructors pulled out last minute, which is sad because I wanted to attend.
The training company (C2E Training) is in the market for a new instructor and additional
students for a new course to be offered in March or sometime in the near future.

If anyone is interested, hit me back on the list.

-Erin