[Noisebridge-discuss] Large EEG Machine near bike racks

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 20:45:21 UTC 2010

We're had an old school medical 10 channel EEG system donated to NB.
I'll come by this weekend and try to find an appropriate space for it.
 In the coming weeks we'll be testing it out and if it doesn't work
(which I'm secretly hoping for) taking it apart and harvesting the
materials.  But anyway, supposedly it works.

Feel free to direct any curiousity at the EEG list.  I love taking
apart old EEG equipment myself because the electrical components are
very different than the sort we deal with in more conventional
electronics work.  And they use some damn cool wire.

-Kelly