[Noisebridge-discuss] soldering comic

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 20 17:18:34 UTC 2010

I taught Andie how to solder awhile back -- just as I'll do for you, if you like (at the upcoming workshop I'll be giving at Hacker Dojo this coming Thursday the 27th, at 8pm -- or at the weekly Circuit Hacking Monday at Noisebridge at 7pm -- or at Maker Faires, or hacker conferences around the world).

Andie went on to teach more people how to solder!  And she created this really cool, one-page reference for how to solder.

We are working on a full-blown book, with everything you want to know about how to solder, even if you've never made anything.  But for now, here's the single-page comic reference guide:
http://www.CornfieldElectronics.com
click on the "maker faire" tab

If you like it, please feel free to copy it and spread it around.

Cheers,
Mitch.