[Noisebridge-discuss] Bylaws committee

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 08:26:24 UTC 2010

So at the meeting today, the discussion topic I had submitted got shuffled
off to a committee.  Since I am really interested in seeing the bylaws
change to better reflect the way we actually operate, I'd like to head up
this committee.  I might pop a few questions by my lawyerly neighbor who
might have a few bits of advice to get us started.

Who else is interested in hacking away at the legalese to bend it to the
collective will of Noisebridge?  I'm really flexible as to available time,
so we can work the meetings around interested people's schedules.  It should
be fun!  (In a rather pedantic sort of way...)

Christie
_______
"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom." -- W. Blake.

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/