[Noisebridge-discuss] Bylaws change interest

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 06:21:36 UTC 2010

OK, I'm going to try this again from the top.  There's a lot of discussion
in that other thread and frankly I'm confused as to who even cares to dig
through the legalese.

IF you think it'd be a good time to sit around talking about how we could
make the bylaws better, please let me know.  I'd like to sit around and
discuss this with other folks.  Hopefully by this weekend.  Maybe we'll even
get something in writing.

If you don't think the bylaws should be changed, or don't agree with what we
might want to change, please sit tight.  If we come up with solid things we
think actually should be changed, we'll let you know when we have something
together and post it and bring it up at a meeting.  If we turn out to be
idiots, there'll be plenty of time to shoot us down before anything horrible
happens.

Does this work for everyone?  Who's interested and when are you available to
meet?

Christie
_______
"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom." -- W. Blake.

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/