[Noisebridge-discuss] Call the Mayor Day - Tuesday February 9th

Ani Niow v at oneletterwonder.com
Mon Feb 1 04:08:21 UTC 2010

SFPD has been cracking down on warehouses that hold events and illegally
confiscating laptops and other equipment owned by DJs that play in them.
Jennifer Granick of the EFF (who also gave a talk at Noisebridge a few weeks
ago) is representing some of the DJs whom this happened to. I should know, I
was upstairs watching a movie when a crackdown happened in my warehouse in
July by undercover cops.

-Ani