[Noisebridge-discuss] From a wonderful member at PSOne

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Tue Feb 2 20:49:07 UTC 2010

>Remember kids, it IS a wiki!

Yes but it's locked down and I didn't want to spend the time to figure out
how to register either.

Here is another list of lists of resources for the list
http://wiki.orbswarm.com/index.php?title=Suppliers . I added the PS1 list to
the SWARM list... It's like webrings all over again.

PS, the PS1 list is beautiful, thanks!

  _____