[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge.net SSL cert

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed Feb 3 19:40:54 UTC 2010

On Tue, Feb 02, 2010 at 09:52:43AM -0800, Jason Dusek wrote:
>   Noisebridge Ops could publish a certificate authority to add
>   to our browsers/systems. Then Ops could issue more certs.

I look forward to your implementation of this plan.

*You* are "Ops" just as much as anyone else is -- if you build or deploy
a system that Noisebridgers use, then you're ops.  Until you start
building it, you're just talking.  Talking is fine, I like to talk just
as much as the next hacker, but don't confuse talking with doing.  And
don't think that by telling others that they should do something that
you're being useful.

-andy