[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge.net SSL cert

Matt Peterson matt at peterson.org
Wed Feb 3 20:39:40 UTC 2010

Wildcard (*.domain.tld) as a common name is the general hack to
supporting multiple domains.  However, for supporting www & domain.tld -
I'd suggest using a cert with Subject Alternative Names.  These certs
can be found on store.apple.com, squareup.com, etc.

A 2 yr valid cert from Verisign (largest CA root install base, I
assume) is around $1200 for 2 supported hostnames.