[Noisebridge-discuss] Door bell

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Feb 3 22:49:09 UTC 2010

I have added text to the disclaimer reminding anyone interested in this
that we a) don't own the building and b) aren't the only tenants.
Anything we put in place should (for basic courtesy and living up to our
agreements, as well as excellence) respect the other interested parties'
rights and access needs.

Rachel