[Noisebridge-discuss] RFID Access System

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 07:14:26 UTC 2010

One of the things Chris mentioned at his workshop is that the little shields
that they issue with passports/North American travel cards do not work.  You
may as well just wrap your stuff in plastic.  What he did demonstrate,
however, is that a little tinfoil in your wallet goes a long ways to
blocking the signal.

Christie
_______
"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom." -- W. Blake.