[Noisebridge-discuss] bil 2010?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 5 18:13:52 UTC 2010

Cool.  Anyone else into going?  If we get a few people it makes it more fun, and cheaper.

For those that don't know, BIL Conference is a non-profit, free, totally open, answer to TED Talks (which is for-profit, costs $5000 to be invited).  It is an un-conference, where participants give and choose the talks.  Last year there were talks ranging from Linux, how to start a hackerspace (guess who gave that one), microcontrollers, seasteading, arts, politics, crafts, and on and on.  It is a totally free conference, including food.

http://2010.bilconference.com/

Mitch.