[Noisebridge-discuss] Maya

Mountain Sky mountainoceansky at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 6 08:10:31 UTC 2010

Oh, 3D modeling, no... I get enough at home.

From: mountainoceansky at hotmail.com
To: jonsaves at me.com; noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 00:09:18 -0800
Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] Maya

I'm interested in learning Maya, but I'd be more interested in Nahuatl, since I've learned some beginning vocabulary and sentence structures. Unusual combination with boating skills? Reminds me of the Voyage of the Mimi.

cheers,

I'm sorry, I'm a non-sequitarian; I only eat things that don't have to do with one other.