[Noisebridge-discuss] Door bell

Blaine Forbort b.forbort at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 22:37:58 UTC 2010

I dunno, maybe there are Bombbridge meetings that aren't on the Wiki. =D

Anyway, there ARE RFID tags available that allow you to program the serial
number portion of the memory.  The Q5 comes to mind.  It's the preferred
choice for emulating EM4x02 chips (i.e. VeriChip).  It would be possible to
program dozens of cards with the exact same serial number.  The Q5 is also
available in a variety of of packages, including key fobs and Bio-glass
implants.

Blaine