[Noisebridge-discuss] 50 years of sailmaking - stuff for sale and stories for free

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Sun Feb 7 04:57:59 UTC 2010

Jim - do bring the bottle of wine and stay a while, you will have an
EXPERIENCE.

p.s. we bought the dinghy for my houseboat so you can't have that and I
took a very beautiful, working, baby Hermes Rocket typewriter in a
leather case which he threw in for free. (!!!)

If we could lure Donald to Noisebridge for some sailmaking lessons it
might be very cool.  But it would all be mixed in with sex advice,
racial epithets, and stories about 1940s Alaska.

- Liz