[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Lending Library?

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Sun Feb 7 20:06:45 UTC 2010

Although not directly related to this thread, it may be helpful. If anyone
wishes to find free content on technical books, here's a free resource to
over 1,200 technical books online.

The Safari resource has *tons* of Open Source books that you can read by
PDF. And, our library (The San Francisco Public Library), has free access.
You only need a library card.

To access

http://sfpl.org/sfplonline/dbcategories.htm

find "Safari Tech Books Online"

and enter your library card number.

The above link is here if you want to try to save a step:

http://ezproxy.sfpl.org/login?url=http://proquest.safaribooksonline.com/?uicode=califa

Cheers,

Glen