[Noisebridge-discuss] scanning electron microscope delivered

dpc weasel at meer.net
Tue Feb 9 05:56:31 UTC 2010

Andy Isaacson <adi at hexapodia.org> writes:

> On Mon, Feb 08, 2010 at 12:17:00PM -0800, Ian Atha wrote:
>> O_o. That is truly awesome. When is the first class on how to use it?
>
> After it works. :)
>
> Current needs:
>
> 1. a workbench with leveling feet.  That part of our space has seriously
> tilted floors.

oddly, i was going to scavange one that work is getting rid of but it
won't fit through the doors here. i can get measurements tomorrow, but
it is something like 36" deep and 72" long. there is a shelf though
which brings the total height to something like 5'.

i'm still planning on rescuing it from the dump, but if this might work
i'll try to arrange something else.

\p
---
... unhappy is the land that has no heroes -- no, unhappy is the land
that needs heroes. - Bertolt Brecht