[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Lending Library?

Albert Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 21:49:15 UTC 2010

I think a stamp might be a bit easier to manage than stickers, just as
an idea. I worry about stickers falling off and leaving sticky goop
behind. But then again, stamps have the issue that it might be costly
to get a custom stamp (though if we attach a big thing to them we
probably won't lose them. Think coffee shop bathroom keys.) Minor
issues all around, I just wanted to put the stamp idea out there.

-Al