[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Lending Library?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Feb 9 22:58:01 UTC 2010

A sticker or stamp serves a different purpose than a checkout system.
There is no reason I can think of not to have a stamp like:

  Ex Libris Noisebridge
If found, please return to
 2169 Mission, 3rd floor
  San Francisco, CA, USA

also with the logo & URL of course.  A checkout/reminder system is
separate and I personally have no opinion on that.

Will anyone actually object if I order a stamp as I have described above?

Rachel