[Noisebridge-discuss] Steven Jackson visiting Noisebridge on Friday (Re: Meeting Notes / 2010-02-09)

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Fri Feb 12 21:57:32 UTC 2010

Is anyone else planning to show up tonight for games?  I can bring Melee
and Wizard if anyone feels nostalgic.

And Carcassonne and some other games too!

- Liz

Seth David Schoen wrote:
> aestetix aestetix writes:
>
>> Wait.
>>
>> Is that *the* Steve Jackson, or just a cool guy who happens to be named
>> Steve Jackson and knows something about games?
>
> This is Steve Jackson, founder of Steve Jackson Games:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Jackson_%28US_game_designer%29
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Jackson_Games
>
> He's going to visit Noisebridge at 8:00 p.m. Friday (Feb. 12) to play
> games and/or talk to people.

Liz Henry
web producer

BlogHer
1301 Shoreway Road, Suite 340 | Belmont | CA | 94002
www.blogher.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/blogher
Twitter: @BlogHer  |  @BlogHerSupport  | @BlogHerDeals