[Noisebridge-discuss] Django/Python week-long training: call for instructor/students

jim jim at well.com
Sat Feb 13 07:34:10 UTC 2010

   do either of you know daniel mizyrycki? he's
got experience coding in python and using django,
and he's got a terrific ability at integrating
software. seems to me we could put together a
pretty good study group syllabus and collaborate
on a study group.
   if C2E is still looking for an instructor,
either glen or daniel likely has the skills; i
have a lot of experience teaching programming
to adults, to the point of developing curriculum,
having titles..., tho' i pride myself in my
status of professional newbie.
hopefully, with thanks,
jim