[Noisebridge-discuss] [Build] Ventilated area at NB?

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Sun Feb 14 16:10:44 UTC 2010

I had a propposed plan to put in a general vent duct that would pull air
out for the kitchen, bathroom, dark room, and electronics area.

I also wanted to put in a fresh air vent that would let us pull in outside
air.  However we freaked out a bit at the heating/cooling guy who was
going to help us and he hasn't talked to me since.  I will try pinging him
again or find another HVAC expert.

-ben

  "UNIX is user-friendly, it's just picky about its friends."