[Noisebridge-discuss] Hacker EPROM - Feb 27th 20:00 - Noisebridge's First Prom!

Ani Niow v at oneletterwonder.com
Thu Feb 18 18:31:12 UTC 2010

Uh, this sounds like a cool event and all but it does conflict with an event
I started last month that was to be the last Saturday of every month, which
would be the 27th for February: https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/NSFW

<https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/NSFW>Looking at the revision history, the
date for the EPROM wasn't chosen until yesterday whereas mine was decided on
January 27th and put in the event listing on the main page under "Saturday".
I made sure to choose a day that didn't conflict with anything else and I
wish the same courtesy was extended when choosing a day for the EPROM. This
sounds like an event that would also take up the entire space or at least a
good chunk of it, making them difficult if not impossible to coexist.

-Ani