[Noisebridge-discuss] Call for spooled CAT 5E and a disco ball

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 01:30:05 UTC 2010

I have a disco ball that I might be able to part with.  I'll let you know
when i get all moved in whether I have a place for it or not.  If I can't
find a good home for it in the new place, I'd be happy to donate it to the
space if no one else has one to offer.  If I do find a good place for it,
I'm still happy to loan it out for special events.

Christie
_______
"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom." -- W. Blake.

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/