[Noisebridge-discuss] canon camera swap for spacebridge balloonlaunch?

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Mon Feb 22 08:12:26 UTC 2010

It turns out to be a non-trivial matter of finding cameras that actually
work with http://chdk.wikia.com/ :-(

You might try the eBay. A good community to ask would be DIY Bookscanners.
Here's a start in that direction:
http://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-High-Speed-Book-Scanner-from-Trash-and-C
heap-C/