[Noisebridge-discuss] Do you remember Walnut Creek CD-ROM?

Ever Falling everfalling at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 00:33:18 UTC 2010

how hard would it be to simply create ISO's of each disc and then megaupload
the files or some other means of transferring them instead of mailing them
out? or is there more involved that i'm not aware of that can only be done
in person?

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 1:55 PM, Jason Scott <jason at textfiles.com> wrote:

> Yes, I would prefer to archive them rather than have them attached to a
> wall.
>
> If you'd like, I'll pay for shipping them, archiving them, and mailing
> them back so they can be attached to the wall afterwards.
>
> On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 4:27 PM, Ronald Cotoni <setient at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have a freebsd 2.2.6 cd from walnut creek.  It was my first freebsd
> > install ever!  Anyone have cheapbytes.com cd's by any chance either?
> > Back in 1997, they had linux cd's for 1.99.
> >
> > On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 4:21 PM, Jacob Appelbaum <jacob at appelbaum.net>
> wrote:
> >> Hey Jason,
> >>
> >> Are you interested in some archivin' action? If so, I think Rubin has
> >> something for you...

> as

Trying to fix or change something, only guarantees and perpetuates its
existence.